Support Your JCC
Your generous and continued support allows our Memphis Jewish Community Center to provide many valuable programs and services which benefit both our members and the greater Memphis community. On behalf of the families and individuals who will benefit from your generosity, thank you! Your gift is making a difference in someone’s life.
For questions regarding the donation process, please contact Judy Goldberg, Development Director, at 901/259-9243 or email@example.com.
General Operating Support
Thanks to donors and supporters like you...
● the MJCC can offer its services, programs, and membership to those who might not otherwise we able to afford it.
● the MJCC can bring the best speakers, performers, and cultural experiences to Memphis and keep costs down for all.
● we can offer the highest quality Early Childhood education, Day Camp, and youth programs.
Learn more about how you can make a difference at the MJCC. If you have questions or would like to discuss individual opportunities, please contact Judy Goldberg, Development Director, at (901) 259-9243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tributes, Honorariums, and Memorials
Make a donation in honor or in memory of someone and support the MJCC and FJFS today. A minimum donation of $10 includes acknowledgement of the donation in the MJCC Scene and a lovely card sent to the recipient. Call (901) 761-0810 or make your donation online by clicking the link below.
Passport to Discovery - Support Cultural Arts at the MJCC!
The Passport to Discovery grants you access to great events at the MJCC including the International Jewish Film Festival, Summer Nights at the J, and the Jewish Literary and Cultural Arts Festival while supporting many other great events including the Health and Wellness Expo, Shainberg Gallery exhibits, and other speakers, performances, and lectures. Your support enables us to bring dynamic international artists and programs to the MJCC. Five Passport Levels include: Bronze $250, Silver $500, Gold $750, Platinum $1,000, and Diamond $1,800. Contact Marcy Stagner, Program Director for Cultural Arts and Adult Services, at (901) 259-9230 or email@example.com for more information.
To donate, visit the MJCC Member Services Desk or call (901) 761-0810.
Create Your Jewish Legacy with the MJCC and the Jewish Foundation of Memphis
Explore a variety of planned gift options to meet your needs and your goals. Learn more through the Jewish Foundation of Memphis' website or call Sheri Gadberry at (901) 374-0400.
Kroger Community Rewards
By registering your Kroger Plus Shoppers Card online, your shopping trips raise money for the MJCC!
Visit krogercommunityrewards.com and click sign in or create an account.
You Shop! AmazonSmile Gives!
You can now support your J through AmazonSmile, a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Want to support your J while you shop? Here's how:
- Go to Smile.Amazon.com and choose Memphis Jewish Community Center as your charitable organization of choice.
- Using a new or existing Amazon account, browse the website’s wide selection of products with the same low prices and convenient shopping features as Amazon.com. The entire shopping experience is the same.
- 0.5% of your purchase will be donated to Memphis Jewish Community Center, allowing us to continue to connect, engage, and strengthen Jewish Memphis.
Donate a Car to the MJCC
Donate Your Car to the MJCC! We work with a program called Car Donation is Easy, and the proceeds go to the operating budget of the MJCC!
If you have questions about any of these opportunities, please contact Judy Goldberg, Development Director, at (901) 259-9243 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered 501(c)(3). EIN: 62-0481800