Join the J
The coronavirus (COVID-19) has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and can spread from person- to-person contact. The Memphis Jewish Community Center has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, we cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. Upon entering the MJCC, we are now requiring everyone to complete the following waiver:
Join the Memphis Jewish Community Center Today!
Membership to the Memphis JCC provides everything from recreation to inspiration for you and your family. When you become a member of the Memphis JCC, you will enjoy year-round use of state of the art facilities located on 24 acres. Enjoy plenty of opportunities to flex your muscles, grow your mind, explore the arts, make new friends, and enjoy new experiences. Annual dues give you complimentary access to more than 40 group exercise classes, 130 pieces of exercise and fitness equipment, racquetball and tennis courts, two wood floor gymnasiums, an indoor swimming pool, an amazing outdoor water park (open Memorial Day to Labor Day), basketball, soccer, baseball, soft ball, and much more.
Your membership also provides discounts to cultural and performing arts activities, personal training and massages, summer camps, child care, early childhood education and dozens of other classes and special events year-round. Best of all, you’ll find all this in the safe and clean facilities of our spectacular 24-acre campus.
We invite you to take advantage of all we have to offer. The MJCC is open and accessible to everyone, regardless of age, race, religion, national origin, or special need. Plus, your membership is honored around the world at more than 250 Centers.
We have a package to fit your needs!
Two Primary Adults living in the same household with dependent children ages 22 and under.
|Young Family*||Same as Family Membership with at least one parent 30 years or younger
*Included in Family Memberships is access to the Kids' Korner Babysitting for kids ages 6 months to 6 years.
|Couple||Two adults living in the same household. No Children.|
|Sr. Individual Adult||Age 65 and over|
|Senior Adult Couple||Includes 2 Adults with at least one being over 65.|
|Young Adult||Ages 19-30|
|Student||Full Time College or Graduate Student. Minimum of 12 units per semester. Must Show ID.|
|Corporate||Click Here for More Information|
Membership Costs & Information
- Membership prices range from $36-$103 per month.
- $100 registration fee to cover administrative costs for new members.
- Former members wishing to rejoin the MJCC within 12 months of their termination date will have a rejoin fee of $300 minimum.
- Membership dues are payable by the following methods: Cash | Check (in full) | VISA / MasterCard / Discover / American Express (in full or monthly)
- Membership dues are not refundable. Membership resignations must be written and given to the MJCC 30 days preceding the membership renewal date in order to take effect.
- All memberships come with access to our basic locker rooms which include lockers, showers, and toilets. An upgraded locker room package is available with our executive locker rooms.
Our Guest Policies
We love having new visitors to the J! If you have someone you would like to bring to our facility, please keep the following in mind:
- Only current MJCC Members in good standing can bring guests. Guests should be accompanied by the JCC member.
- Each membership household receives five (5) complimentary guest passes per year. New memberships receive the complimentary guest passes after three (3) months of membership in good standing.
- An individual may be a guest of the MJCC a maximum of three (3) times per year.
- All guests age 16 and older are required to provide a driver’s license or other valid form of photo I.D.
- All guests, regardless of age, must be signed in at the Member Services Desk in the lobby of the MJCC.
- Before each visit, a waiver form must be signed by the parent or legal guardian of all guests under the age of 18.
Saturday guest passes - if not arranged/received prior to Saturday - will require an adult (18+) on the membership to sign/fill out a payment pledge card authorizing automatic billing for that Saturday's guest check-ins. The MJCC Guest Waiver Form is still mandatory and must also be presented at the time of check-in. For your convenience, guest passes may be purchased in advance of a Saturday visit up to 3pm on Fridays.
Payment Pledge Card / MJCC Guest Waiver Form
To submit a completed MJCC Guest Waiver Form:
Scan and email to email@example.com
Fax to (901) 767-4888
Drop off at the MJCC Member Services Desk
How to purchase guest passes:
After signing the guest(s) in, the MJCC member has the option of using any available guest passes on their account or paying a daily fee for each guest. Guest passes can be purchased in advance. The MJCC does not conduct business on Saturdays, so guest passes to be used on Saturdays MUST either be purchased in advance (Friday before 3:00 pm) or members will be contacted later for payment. If members would like to purchase guest passes, below are our daily guest rates.
Adults (18+) - $10.00
Children (18 months to 17 years) - $5.00
Meet our Membership Staff
If you have questions about any of our Guest Pass procedures, need to update your membership, or are interested in joining the MJCC and would like to schedule a tour of our facility, please contact us!
Financial Aid Options
Families or individuals who find the full cost of membership too difficult to manage are urged to apply for an adjusted fee. Contact Emma Gowan, Executive Assistant, at (901) 259-9224 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a financial assistance application. All matters pertaining to financial assistance are completely confidential.