Welcome to the Early Childhood Center at the MJCC. We offer 5 high-quality programs for children between the ages of 12 months and walking and Kindergarten:
- Toddling Tots
- Enrichment Activities
- Chaverim Extended Day
- Early Childhood Camps
- An Ethical Start
- Parent Group/VIPs
Our warm and nurturing environment provides for active learning, creative exploration, and play. Our programs are designed to promote:
- Positive Self-Esteem
- Appreciation and Understanding of Jewish Heritage
- School Readiness and Competence
- A Love of Learning
- Supporting children during the important early years is an investment in their future.
- Children learn through play and active engagement in developmentally appropriate experiences.
- A caring environment that models respect teaches children to value themselves and others.
- An integrated Judaic curriculum helps children learn about and respect their traditions.
- Providing support to families and opportunities for involvement are critical components of successful early childhood programs.
Thank you for your interest in our program. Feel free to call and schedule a tour at your convenience. We look forward to serving you and your family.
Director: Lindsey Chase, M.S.W., M.A.T..
Administrative Assistant: Judy Frisch
Phone: 901.761.0810 ext. 103
Address: 6560 Poplar Ave. Memphis, TN 38138
Early Childhood Hours: 7:00am until 6:00pm